Sunday 5 August 2012

6 Sites to Download Subtitles of Any Movies / TV Series [Tips]


6 Sites to Download Subtitles of Any Movies / TV Series [Tips]



There are some movies where action matters more than the Words and there are some movies where Words are the only part of the whole Movie. I watch movies those are not only of Hindi or English but also of many other Languages like Telugu , Tamil , Chinese and Japanese too.  But I dont know all those languages . Thanks to the creator of Subtitles who made us easy to watch Movies and TV series of Any Language.

But, some time we get some Movie or  TV Series of some language and we dont have the Subtitles of that Video. Usually my Friends get Rid of those and stop watching that Video. One of my friend asked me the Solution and the method by which I download those Movies Subtitles . I said him the method and decided to tell my readers about it.
So here I want to list 6 sites from which you can Download the subtitles of Any Movie / TV series of any Language.

Opensubtitles


Allsubs

Subtitlesource
Subscene

podnapisi.net

sublight.si

So here are the List of the Top Six WebSites from where you can download the Subtitle of Any Movie / Any TV Series /Any Language for Free .
................................................................................
Enjoy...(Y)
And feel free to comment...

1 comment:

  1. Your article is extraordinarily smart. I love to browse your diary's posts every day and that I got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app www.savefromnet.apk you'll check.Thanks for the wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete